Chiang Mai Back Pain Doctor: Specialising in Spine Pain, Muscle Strains & Advanced Back Treatments
Back pain is common in people of all ages, but it increases with age. It can be caused by work, lack of exercise, and the wear and tear of daily life. Over 80% of the population will suffer from back pain at some point in their life.
Fortunately, back pain may disappear on its own within 2-4 weeks. However, in cases of chronic back pain for a long period, you should immediately see a back pain doctor for a detailed examination and treatment.
Although back pain can be relatively benign due to a simple pulled back muscle, treatment can be simple, but back pain can also be a symptom of a significant disorder or disease. It should be taken very seriously.
Boston Health Polyclinic is an excellent option for providing services and treatment for poor posture and back pain. With a team of medical experts ready to take care of your back health with modern tools, we can handle everything from herniated disk treatment to sciatic nerve treatment.
We use a multidisciplinary approach, combining physical therapy, traditional Chinese medicine, and consultation with an orthopedic spine doctor.
It is particularly important to note that we try to avoid surgery if at all possible. We use all conservative modalities to try and ensure that an operative approach is not required at our back pain clinic in Chiang Mai. If surgery is needed, and that is rare, then we have expert back specialist orthopedic surgeons ready to consult with you.Show more +
The #1 Back Pain Doctor Clinic in Chiang Mai
How to treat chronic back pain?
Chronic back pain is treated in a variety of ways. It will vary according to the area and duration of pain. Boston Health Polyclinic is well-equipped to provide services and back pain treatment in Chiang Mai. Our back pain clinic in Chiang Mai is led by a team of physicians who thoroughly evaluate the cause of pain. This allows patients to receive the correct service and be confident that their discomfort will be relieved. Seeing a BHP backache specialist in Chiang Mai will provide a better quality of life due to the high standard of service from our multidisciplinary team.
Diagnose Back Pain Caused By disease
Because back pain can have a variety of causes, from pinched nerves and poor posture to disease, Boston Health Polyclinic’s medical team can perform a thorough physical exam. We take a history to gather necessary information. and provide treatment to patients in a private treatment room. This makes it possible to find the cause of the disease and treat it on the spot.
Reducing back pain with medicine
Back pain is a symptom that interferes with daily life. Therefore, when choosing medicine to control pain, you should choose a drug that is appropriate for the nature of your back pain and can control and relieve pain effectively.
Anti-inflammatories, known as NSAIDs, are a component of the medication treatment for back pain. You may also require muscle relaxants.
Physical Therapy-Centered Back Pain Treatments: Tailored Lower Back Pain Therapies and Hands-On Interventions for Optimal Relief
Physical therapy has treatments that help reduce back pain and stiffness, including:
Also, we have a program of physical therapy for herniated disc treatments and lower back pain treatment that you can customize, understand, and agree on with your physical therapist.
Chinese Medicine Backache Specialist: Cupping, and More
Chinese medicine is another very effective and popular method of pain relief without drugs. Good control of chronic back pain requires various treatment methods. Our clinic has packages suitable for chronic back pain. This makes it possible to ensure pain relief, increase mobility, and improve quality of life.
Do you know what back pain is? What kind of pain are you experiencing?
Whether you have backaches, lower back pain caused by pinched nerves, or pain in other areas. The stages of back pain can be divided as follows:
Seeking back pain treatment in Chiang Mai in the early stages is often better than treatment in the chronic back pain stages. It prevents deformity of other structures in the future, reduces pain, and improves quality of life. Like almost any other health problem, it’s much easier to treat in the early stages.
What disease can back pain indicate?
When you have back pain, you should consult with our back pain clinic in Chiang Mai early on to detect the cause and provide targeted treatment. Doctors will use criteria to divide back pain into 3 main cause groups:
- Caused by movement disease or injury (Mechanical)
- Back muscle inflammation
- Movement of the cervical disc
- Spinal nerve compression or Herniated disc
- Fractured spine
- Caused by a disease in the spine that is not caused by movement. (Non-mechanical)
- Tumor or Cancer
- Infectious diseases
- Arthritic diseases
- Caused by a disease not in the spine (Visceral disease)
- Diseases of the urinary tract and kidney system
- Diseases of the pelvic organs
- Digestive diseases such as pancreatitis
- Aortic aneurysm
- These causes of back pain can be particularly dangerous, and the pain is called referred pain.
What are the causes of back pain?
We get chronic back pain due to a variety of causes. Both directly and indirectly, Symptoms of back pain can be divided according to the location of the pain. It can be divided as follows:
- Upper back pain
- Muscle strains from poor posture for a long time
- Spinal diseases such as cervical disc disease, Spondylolisthesis
- Lower back pain
- Muscle strains after exerting too much force or moving incorrectly. The pain can occur immediately after movement.
- Spinal diseases such as Spondylosis, Spondylolisthesis
- Middle back pain
- Injury, Swelling, or disc injury
- Spinal inflammation
- Spinal nerve compression (pinched nerves) or Herniated disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Infection (Very rare)
- Ankylosing spondylitis is starting to be recognized as being more common than we originally thought. It is an auto-immune disorder that causes inflammation of the spine and chronic pain. It can start as early as teenage years and commonly initially presents in a young adult to middle age. It is more common in males, and there are lab tests available to help make the diagnosis.
- Left untreated, ankylosing spondylitis can cause forward flexion of the spine and deformity. It is a multisystem disease that also makes the patient feel generally fatigued and unwell.
- Fortunately, there are excellent treatments now available for this debilitating disorder.
Back Pain can be prevented
Back pain is easily preventable. Just change your behavior as follows:
Custom Therapy Treatments for Diverse Back Issues From Leading Back Injury Doctors in Chiang Mai
Boston Health is ready to take care of you with a detailed diagnosis from an orthopedic spine doctor. With a team of traditional Chinese medicine and physical therapists with private treatment rooms and high-tech equipment. We offer drug treatment options, physical therapy, and acupuncture. We want to restore health, offer pain relief, and a better quality of life.
Chiang Mai’s Trusted Back Therapists and Spine Rehabilitation Specialists
Whether you are looking for chronic back pain treatment in Chiang Mai or doctors for sciatic nerve treatment, lower back strain treatment, or herniated disc treatments, BHP is ready to provide help. We are led by a team of physicians, traditional Chinese medicine doctors, and physical therapists. We are ready to care for and consult on your symptoms and concerns about disease or illness.